STAY HOTEL TIMES SQUARE. STAY HOTEL
STAY HOTEL TIMES SQUARE. SHILO INN CONVENTION CENTER. GOLDEN NUGGET HOTEL CASINO.
Stay Hotel Times Square
- A focal point of Manhattan in New York City, around the intersection of Broadway and 42nd Street. Its long-held reputation for seediness is giving way to redevelopment
- Times Square – 42nd Street is the busiest station complex of the New York City Subway, joining four lines (three trunk lines plus the 42nd Street Shuttle), with a free transfer via a passageway to a fifth (42nd Street – Port Authority Bus Terminal on the IND Eighth Avenue Line ('''''').
- Times Square is a two-block long street in downtown Detroit, Michigan, originally named for the Detroit Times newspaper, whose building once stood on the street by the square.
- the area of Manhattan around the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue; heart of the New York theater district; site of annual celebration of New Year's
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- Remain in the same place
- Delay leaving so as to join in (an activity)
- (of food) Remain in the stomach, rather than be thrown up as vomit
- stay the same; remain in a certain state; "The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it"; "rest assured"; "stay alone"; "He remained unmoved by her tears"; "The bad weather continued for another week"
- arrest: the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- continuing or remaining in a place or state; "they had a nice stay in Paris"; "a lengthy hospital stay"; "a four-month stay in bankruptcy court"
Times Square from above
Everyone visits Times Square stays on the ground of the square, I observed the square from way above. Our relative happens to work at the RENAISSANCE hotel at TIMES SQUARE. The 3rd floor boosts a panoramic view of the times square below its floor to ceiling glass walls. We were actually above a giant LCD screen that is eye catching from down below where ticket booth to the broadway shows. This was so far the best viewing point at Times Square. Any visitors should check out this hotel lounge.
New York Media Event Time Square
Staying at The W hotel in Time Square was pretty interesting. The view from my room was great, directly overlooking Time Square as you can see (I shot this through my window). They need to seriously cut down on the scented candles though.
oceanfront grand hotel
best deal on vegas hotels
hotel le sevigne paris
travel inn 42nd street new york
hotel nash carlton lausanne
hotel regina calvi
hotel la torre palermo